This will just be one blog post about probably the most blogged about thing ever. The new Apple iPhone. Here’s a couple of thoughts…
- It is the ultimate in gadget porn
- Features some proper interface wizardry
- Looks like another genre-defining piece of product design
- Interestingly they’ve done deals with both Yahoo! and Google
- It’s not as stupidly expensive as you might have thought
- The queues to get hold of one are going to be massive
- Whichever network gets territory exclusives on these these things is going to clean up (but they probably paid a fortune for it I’d guess).
But we’re all going to have to wait for months before we can get our hands on them. Even longer for us poor suckers outside of the US. There’ll be lots of people posting lots of smart stuff about this. So I’m not going to attempt to say anything much…
Apart from the fact that I think it looks like the kind of thing that I’d like to own, very much.