This had been kicking around for a bit, unfinished, and unloved. But as soon as I stopped going to work I knew I could kick it out in an hour or two. Please enjoy.
- Something in the Air (Bonobo Remix)
- Brennan Green – Ambien
- NTFO & Karmon – Composit
- Jon Charnis – Prophecy
- Chopstick & Johnjon – Pining Moon
- Wareika – All Little Things (Visionquest & Nikko Gibler Remix)
- Special Case – Ice Twice
- Tuccillo (feat Arie) – Reckless
- Claptone – United
- Robert Babicz – Venus Transit (Wehbba Remix)
- Audiofly (feat Jaw) – Excuse My Wildness (Carl Craig Remix)
- Midlake – The Old and The Young (Moulinex Edit)
- Grandbrothers – Ezra Was Right
- Dave DK – Woolloomooloo
- Ray Okpara & Markus Homm – Subway Surfers
- Simion – Jack UR Body
- El Prevost (feat DHam) – Allez Ally (Shonky Remix)
- Denix Kurtel & Art Department – Forgot Your Name
- Wilkinson – Afterglow
OK guys I’ve got some bad news and some good news.
I’ll leave it to you to decide which is which.
News 1 – That’s it. I’m done here. I’m no longer going to update crackunit.com. I’ve had enough. I need something different.
News 2 – crackunit2.com is open for business. I’m really excited about everything this could be. Come visit.
You might all think that I’m having some kind of mid-life blogging crisis – and you’re probably spot-on. But I try and explain a little bit about why I’ve decided to do this in my first post over there. I hope you’ll understand. Or at least humor me a bit.
I have no idea what this will do to search engine rankings or any of that jazz. And frankly I don’t care right now. I’m up for the challenge of getting things up and running again with a new sense of energy and enthusiasm – to heck with all this baggage. I’m freeeeeeeeeeeee. Or something like that.
Hope you like.
Some ‘big’ blogging news coming soon. I bet you can hardly wait.
I was tidying up and I came across this.
Sometime in the early 90s Sony put out this advertisement printed on perforated card. It appears to show a shady dealer offering up a Playstation controller. Upon further investigation it turns out that the size of the cardboard perforations is perfect for constructing makeshift filters for what Cannabis smokers would call ‘joints’.
What were they thinking?!?
Note that my copy of the ad is completely unripped.