by Iain on February 8, 2007
Burton have designed this (as yet unreleased) sleeping hoody. I’ve always struggled to find the perfect item of clothing for long journeys. This looks like the designers have nailed it (or at least had a damn good go). The Complex blog reports that it’s got:
- integrated neck pillow in the hood
- pull down light shield to cover eyes
- cuff thumb holes
- internal pocket for tickets and passports
- hidden stash pocket with ear plugs
- pit zips to keep you ventilated
So that’s one problem solved then.
But what about my issue with trainer storage? I have quite a few pairs of them and it’s tough to find something that holds lots, is usable, and doesn’t look too aweful. This thing looks pretty interesting. Although it’s only availible in the US.
Via: Josh Spear